Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What I want the New Year to bring

I'm really excited about the new year that's coming in. This moment came so fast. First thing first is health because without that I can't do nothing. I want to eat healthier, drink more water, basically  just put more things in my body that belong. Second career.  I really want to get more into this fashion desgin. I want to go to school take classes put my all into this. Third of all financial situation.  I really want to make this better clean up my credit, save money, and prepare for my future. If I could do these three things everything else will fall in line. HAPPY NEW YEAR'S and good luck with your dreams and goals for the New Year.

3 comments:

  1. How great! Saw your post now on Beat Bloggers and read this. Happy New Year and gave a good time. Up on the designing also.

    Please check out + feel free to view my blog:
    postingvprojects.blogspot.com

    Shall wait for your upcoming posts. Great! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are great goals! Believe in yourself and never forget how great the outcome will be if you continue to persevere and reach for what you want. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Happy new year xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete